The Art of Good Strategy
There’s a lot written on the topic of strategy but for most people, it’s not particularly relevant or actionable.
At a recent “Business Clinic over Coffee”, we discussed this topic with a number of professionals and entrepreneurs, sharing the simple framework & guidelines we use when crafting a business strategy.
It all starts by knowing your strategic asset.
It’s the difference between being strategic and opportunistic.
In this mind map we share:
- Defining your strategic asset
- Finding the strategic fulcrum
- Knowing when you need to change course
Download our mind map on the Art of Good Strategy for free.
You can download the mind map here. Just enter your details into the form below.
If you’re finding it hard to plot a course which takes your business forward, it’s time to revisit your business plan and strategy.
At Rising Tide Ventures we assist business owners & entrepreneurs with defining a creative, robust and elegant strategy for your business. One that’s simple to understand, simple to execute and sets your business up for growth.
3 ways we can help
- ½ day strategy assessment. Is the current strategy working? Is it sufficient? Where are the gaps?
- Facilitation: We plan & facilitate planning meetings, reviews & off-sites
- Bespoke strategy consulting. For when you need a little help with the creative stuff.
If you’d like to know more about these services and how we’ve helped other organisations set a course for growth, contact us by email or phone +617 3014 1301.